CAPTA 2016 will take place in Founders Hall at George Mason University’s Arlington Campus. The physical address is: 3351 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA, 22201.
As our organization continues to grow in the future, we hope to be able to offer a conference hotel rate. This year, we ask that guests traveling from out of town make their own hotel arrangements. There are many hotels located near Metro stations in Virginia or DC, as well as many within walking distance to GMU-Arlington, that will make day-of transportation to the conference convenient. Please contact us with any questions.
- GMU Arlington is conveniently located near the Virginia Square-GMU stop on the Orange and Silver Lines. From the Virginia Square-GMU stop, walk north on North Monroe Street. Turn right on Fairfax Drive. You will walk past a Cosi and the FDIC building. Founders Hall will be located on your left just before the corner of Fairfax Drive and Jackson Street.
- From points west:
- Ballston, Falls Church, Fairfax, Centreville: Take the Orange Line headed in-bound toward New Carrollton and get off at Virginia Square-GMU.
- McLean, Tysons, Reston, Leesburg: Take the Silver Line headed in-bound toward Largo and get off at Virginia Square-GMU.
- From points south:
- Crystal City, Alexandria, and the I-95 Corridor: At Roslyn (Blue Line) or L’Enfant Plaza (Green and Yellow Lines), transfer to the Orange Line headed out-bound toward Vienna OR the Silver Line headed out-bound to Reston and get off at Virginia Square-GMU.
- From points east:
- Clarendon, Roslyn, Washington, DC: Take the Orange Line headed out-bound toward Vienna OR the Silver Line headed out-bound toward Reston.
- From points north:
- Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Baltimore: At Metro Center, transfer to the Orang Line headed out-bound toward Vienna OR the Silver Line headed out-bound to Reston and get off at Virginia Square-GMU.
- GMU Arlington is conveniently located near I-66. Please note that I-66 East does have HOV restrictions and truck restrictions inside the Beltway, and that traffic in the greater-Washington, DC, area can be challenging. Please plan accordingly and give yourself plenty of time to arrive if you are driving. Metro is your most convenient option.
- GPS Address for Mobile Devices and GoogleMaps: 3351 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22201
- Paid Visitor Parking is available in the Founders Hall Garage, accessible by Founders Way North.